Sunday, August 17, 2008

I love a great deal!!!

Ok So I must admit. I am not the greatest at using coupons. I find them to be a bit difficult and confusing. I have found a resource to simplify this for me. My extremely savvy friend has decided to start a blog posting all of the great deals she gets and tell us, less savvy people, how to do it. I was skeptical at first whether it would be as easy as she said so I tried it. I went to walgreens yesterday to get diapers. The walgreens brand were buy one, get on 50% off. That is 7.99 for the first pack and 3.99 for the second. Not a bad price in my book. But it can be better. Using the instructions on Clair's blog I went to the front of the store and grabbed a coupon book. In it I found a coupon for $5.00 off 2 packs of walgreens brand diapers. I then went to the pharmacy and asked for a book of the prescription coupons. In there I found a coupon for $2.00 off each pack of walgreens diapers. That is a grand total of $9.00 off!!! The diapers were only $12.00 before the discounts so I got 2 jumbo packs of diapers for $3.00!!! $1.50 EACH!!! I was so excited when I left walgreens I called every one I know who has one in diapers!! She is posting a few times a day because she has so many deals to tell us about. So check out Clairs blog and let me know what deals you try!!!

No comments: